Statement of Faith
“All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative Word of God. We believe the Scriptures are inerrant and are our only source of authority for faith and practical living of our lives.
- We believe there is only one God Who manifests Himself in three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that each member of the human race is fallen, sinful, and lost. The moment a person receives Christ as Savior, he is immediately regenerated, the Holy Spirit enters him, and he is sealed until the day of redemption.
- We believe that our salvation is accomplished by the finished work of Christ. Salvation is on the basis of God’s grace and received through faith.